- If the office is open for office hours, drop-ins or for any other reason, a minimum of one committee member of WiCS must be present in the office at all times.
- All WiCS members occupying the office are responsible for complying with and enforcing the Code of Conduct.
- The last WiCS staff member to occupy the office is responsible for cleanup.
- If the recycling and/or garbage is full, empty it.
- No perishable food items are to be left in the office.
- Ensure no hardware is left on the windowsill.
- Ensure the chairs are stacked next to the metal cabinet.
- Ensure there are no stray cables on the floor.
- Ensure no garbage is left on the desks, chairs, shelves or floor.
- Ensure the lights are turned off.
- Lock the door.
- Office hours and services are open only to ciswomen, transwomen and non-binary folks.
- The Code of Conduct is in effect at all times during office hours.
Code of Conduct
Any person who enters the Women in Computer Science office is subject to the Code of Conduct. This includes committee members. Violations of the Code of Conduct will result in loss of privileges, formal warnings, and/or loss of membership.
The user of any of the computers provided by WiCS is responsible for their actions on that machine and any implications thereof as per our Machine Usage Agreement.
- The library is free to use.
- Books and articles must not be removed from the office.
Revision 2.0, adopted by the Women in Computer Science Undergraduate Committee on 8 March 2015.